We have produced a series of e-learning courses for SSB University. Each course includes multimedia videos, accessible transcripts, and knowledge checks to assess knowledge retention.
- Accessibility Concepts – This course provides an overview of accessibility and how it applies to Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Accessibility Policy Curriculum – This set of four courses includes an overview of Section 508, the Communications and Video Accessibility Act, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Adobe Acrobat XI Accessibility – This course provides a hands on overview of how to create and evaluate Portable Document Format (PDF) documents in Adobe Acrobat XI that are accessible to users with disabilities.
- Introduction to Accessible Rich Internet Applications – This course explains the core concepts of ARIA and how they benefit people with disabilities.
- Web Accessibility for Developers – This course explains how to successfully implement the basic techniques necessary to make web content accessible.
- Mobile Accessibility Basics – This course looks at the most common accessibility issues for iOS and Android, and how to test for them.
We assist SurveyMonkey with ensuring that their survey platform adheres to Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 guidelines. We also assist with producing help documentation that is specific to ensuring accessible experiences on the platform.
- SurveyMonkey SurveyForm VPAT [PDF]
- SurveyMonkey WCAG2 Conformance Claim [PDF]
- Help Documentation: Creating Accessible Surveys [HTML]
- Help Documentation: Taking a Survey with a Screen Reader [HTML]
We produced an evaluation of the technical merits of EN 301 549 and Section 508. We also produced three multimedia pieces to articulate the benefits of a single global accessibility standard for technology.
- A Case for Unifying International Accessibility Standards to EN 301 549 [HTML] [PDF]
- Explainer Videos for Key Points [YouTube]
- Platforms such as Mac OS X, Windows Phone and Windows Server 2012
- Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Apps for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Plugins for Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- HTML4 and HTML5 web applications and sites
- Apple Watch
- Multimedia Content
We have a collection of educational multimedia content for accessibility on our YouTube Channel. The videos below are part of our Portfolio playlist.